Benehal MS8225-B N95 mask is NOISH certified for protection against 95% of non-oil based particles 0.3microns or larger. Size Medium. Elastic bands go over the head, not over the ears. Instocking LLC is an authorized distributor of Suzhou Sanical. All masks we offered are 100% genuine guarantees.
Potential settings and applications for Benehal MS8225-B folding mask
For the general public: Consumer grocery shopping, Back to School, Office workplace environments, Public transit, Airports and airplanes, Restaurants, Neighborhood walking and Jogging, etc.
For back to work: Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation.
Benehal MS8225-B Black N95 Mask with Individual Package Overview
Upgraded protection with 4 layers.
Easy to breathe with premium filter material.
Genuine can be verified via code scanning on the box.
Fits most facial sizes.
- Easy to bring out with the individual package.
- NIOSH approved N95 mask.
- Least 95% filtration efficiency.
- Long shelf life.
Sanical Benehal NIOSH N95 Respirator MS8225-B Certification
NIOSH approved with TC number TC-84A-7447
Sanical Benehal NIOSH N95 Respirator MS8225-B Details
20 per box
Shelf life 5 Years
Benehal MS8225-B NIOSH approved Filtering Face Piece Cautions and Limitations
A – Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
B – Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C – Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
J – Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M – All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
N – Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O – Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
P – NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
Benehal MS8225-B N95 Face Mask Use Instruction
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations concerning the use of the respirator and/or failure to wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants can seriously reduce the performance characteristics of the respirator and lead to illness, injury or death.
2. Before use, the wearer must first be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
3. OSHA standards including 29CFR1910.134 (e) (5) and CSA standard Z94.4-93 require that the wearer be fit-tested.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
• Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty.
• The respirator becomes damaged.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
6. This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
7. This respirator has been tested and small punctures within ultrasonic welding areas are normal and do not interfere with the respirator compliance with Part
84 approval requirements: (A) filtering facepieces are to be inspected prior to each use to assure there are no holes in a breathing zone other than the punctures within ultrasonic welding areas and no damage has occurred, and (B) enlarged holes resulting from ripped or torn filter material within ultrasonic welding areas punctures are considered damage.