Harley S-188N surgical N95 mask is CDC NIOSH approved with more than 95% filtration efficiency. NIOSH approval number for Harley S-188N Surgical N95 Filtering Facepiece is TC-84A-9381. FDA also cleared Harley S-188N as a surgical mask. As a healthcare respirator, Harley S-188N is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles, including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid-resistant to splash and spatter blood and other infectious materials.
Harley S-188N Medical Mask NIOSH and FDA Cleared Overview
- Disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
- Soft inner shell for greater comfort against the face.
- Aids to reducing the potential exposure of the wearer to blood and other body fluids.
- CDC NIOSH approved.
- Least 95% filtration efficiency.
- FDA cleared to use as a surgical mask.
- Individual package for easy to stock and bring out.
- Fits most facial sizes.
- Adjustable headband and nose clip offer a customized seal.
Harley S-188N Healthcare Paticulate Respirator Certification
Harley S-188N N95 Folding Mask – NIOSH Approved Details
20pcs per box
Shelf life 3 Years