Harley S-288S medical N95 masks are made of several layers of special non-woven polypropylene (synthetic polymer) fabric. This fabric is produced by melt blowing and forms the inner filtration layer in the N95 mask that filters out hazardous particles. Two strap design helps provide a secure seal. Elastic head strap suit for various facial sizes. Metal Close clip and embossed fringe to keep sure a good seal. Latex-free. Fringe to keep sure a good seal.
NIOSH approved Harley S-288S N95 face masks Overview
- FDA cleared as a surgical mask.
- High breathability with cup shape and soft material.
- The adjustable headband and nose clip ensure the closed seal for the wearer.
- Harley S-288S medical N95 mask is fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- One size available – fits most adults
- Meet Level3 of fluid resistance according to ASTM F 1862.
- CDC NIOSH-approved masks.
- At least 95% filtration efficiency.
Harley S-288S NIOSH Approved Surgical Mask Application
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation, Health Care
Harley S-288S Surgical N95 Filtering Facepiece Certification
Harley S-288S N95 NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-9380, approval date 11/19/2021.
Harley S-288S Cup Shaped N95 Mask Details
10pcs per box
Shelf life 3 Years